Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Best Leaders

 

The greatest leaders

are those

who cause others

to know.


Exactly 20 years ago, that idea formed in my heart.

And I was convinced of it.

As I reached the end of my professional life in the big city, I finally addressed a major focus in my life.

On leadership.

Not mine, but the world's.

Or maybe, it was mine, too, for you cannot speak of what you're not.

I had to grow into it, too.

Whatever was growing in my heart, was merely an awakening, of seeking something better that the world offered.

I had not lacked success, nor spirit.

I was to learn it was a different Spirit I was looking for.

Now, 17 months later, I can share my findings with you.

In my heart, I felt that there was something missing in the world.

That despite the MBAs, the intellect, the world lacked something.

I knew it was heart.

For if the world had heart, there would be no poverty, nor enslavement of any kind.

I knew we needed God.

But I didn't know God then.

The world made sure I wouldn't know the magnificence of the Creator.

It may be also that the Creator pulled down the veil Himself, until such time He was sure I wanted to know EVERYTHING about Him.

Now, I must say, after getting to know the Bible -- His Word -- I have better understanding.

Now, I only pray to Jesus.

Now, I only wait for instructions from the Holy Spirit -- the teacher of all things -- the One tasked to teach us about Jesus.

Now, I only pray for God's will.

Now, I've come upon many discoveries that make me say, "God is AWESUM!"

Awesum?

Well, God is the sum of all AWES.

Isaiah 60:1 

King James Version

60 Arise, 

shine; 

for thy light is come, 

and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.


Updated 25 January 2022


ULTIMATE leadership book

  Galatians 6:2 King James Version 2 Bear ye one another's burdens,  and so fulfil the law of Christ . I've searched many books. Bou...